Thursday, May 5, 2016

Crafting, Black, White , Green or Grey... well, I suppose it is determined by the day.

I craft grey.
I can not see a world where only extremes exist. I have been reading St. Augustine's Confessions in English and am happily surprised. So far, it explains much of the grey.
I cannot envision a good undefined by the bad or the bad undefined by contrasting good - and all that is in between.
I call the omnipotent: GOD. GOD reigns over all and is sexless as far as I know.
It stands to reason that in believing that GOD made all then God also made the black as well as the white, one simply does not exist without the other. It cannot. Otherwise it is without definitions as we know them here.
So, how can anyone, a crafter or not, explore this? Isn't denying or hating one or the other denying or hating about half of all that is your creator? your GOD?
I am a Christian as well. Maybe not in the sense of what most people define Christian but I believe that Jesus Christ crafted and explored and realized what I hope to learn. You can hate me for it, you can open an intelligent dialogue all the while knowing that you will NOT change my mind 99.9% of the time. I am not here to change yours so please do not try and "save" me. You cannot. I am saved whether you believe it or not, whether you accept my definition of "saved" or not. The one thing I am certain of is that YOU cannot save ME. So, please don't try.
Jesus Christ leads me to salvation and has condemned NOTHING which GOD has given for my path, This includes all colorful craft. I simply chose grey. White of light and dark of night, illuminate love and conquer in fight. I protect my own with every atom of my being. I can love but cannot yet conquer and safeguard with only light. In fact, I do not think I am built to do so in this plane. That is what darkness is for, I am a creature of both worlds and thus need both to survive as I now know how to. Maybe you are on a different path and I wholly respect that. I simply cannot fool myself anymore, not if I want to grow. I want to understand GOD, all of her, all of him.
St. Augustine asked GOD about GOD's leaving learning in the hands of woman. That made me wonder.VFG

No comments:

Post a Comment