Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Got to keep on keeping on....


I have been gone for a little while. I found myself hospitalized for 11 days! Perhaps it was retribution for any magic I have cast?

I was in a lot of pain. I was actually bleeding inside and had lost a large amount of blood. It has taken quite a long time to almost get back to normal.

But, that is the way of the universe. Balance. You cannot expect not to pay for that which you witch for. LOL.

I have been looking for a group of like minded people online, off-line, you name it. It is just really difficult. I am not too sure many people see things the way I do. Then there is the possibility that I am far too serious when it comes to my religion.

I watch the video I have posted here and wonder what it would be like to share a mind or consciousness. Can you imagine the power coming from 5,7 or 13? Amazing.

I would love that.


Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment